Cornell University's Translational Research Institute on Pain in Later Life and the University of Florida's Pain Research and Intervention Center of Excellence (PRICE) webinar series on Research on Social Relationships and Pain: Updates and Innovations. This is a web-based training resource for health professionals, researchers, and others with an interest (or working) in the aging field.
- Monday, 04/25/2022, 12:00pm-1:00pm EDT
- Dr. Laura Porter, PhD; Duke University School of Medicine
- Monday, 05/09/2022, 12:00pm-1:00pm EDT
- Dr. Julianne Holt-Lunstad, PhD; Brigham Young University
- Monday, 05/23/2022, 12:00pm-1:00pm EDT
- Dr. Daisy Fancourt, PhD; University College London